Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The MD is finished!!!

Here she is, in all her glory.... "I'm ready for my close-up." Now I'm haunting my inbox waiting for my ZigZag scarf pattern which I think I'm making for TR but it might end up being for my brother for Christmas. Thankfully only my little sister reads my blog! :) Then as soon as I get this yarn: I can start on Billy's scarf and then soon after, his matching hat. While I'm waiting on the pattern and yarn, I'm working on TR's Christmas shrug and the Cardigan Grand Plan Capelet from the Spring '05 Interweave Knits. Last night I had Billy unravel a poncho I made last winter right after Christmas. I was sick of the thing, it looked more like a lacey skirt than anything. So I'm using that yarn, a ton of wool-ease in blue heather and about 4 balls of RH Tiki in blues. I think I'm gonna try some colorwork for the first time and work in a little bit of navy wool-ease as well. Say a prayer for me!! No new progress on the BO scarf. I've decided to frog it and go buy some bamboo 10's before I start it again, so it's on hold maybe till after the holidays if I get too swamped. "From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked." Luke 12:48b Knit into Him, Rebecca

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What a beautiful scarf! I love the stitch and the colors are so nice. Great work!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

your scarf is toooo cool! love it!
OMG - that yarn is gorgeous!!!! where oh where, girl?

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home