Tuesday, December 06, 2005

So many decisions to make!`

I have sooooooo many projects I want to do after my Christmas knitting is done, but where to start? Right now the ones fighting for the top of the list are: Tubey (Knitty) ~using KnitPicks Wool of the Andes in: Chocolate Hollyberry Mulled Wine Spruce Flower Basket Shawl (Interweave Knits) ~using KnitPicks Shadow in Sunset Branching Out lace scarf (Knitty) ~using Patons Lacette in Maroon Mist-stash Clapotis (Knitty) ~using Brooks Farm Four Play yarn Multidirectional Hat (Iris Schreier) ~using kettle-dyed merino from handpaintedyarn.com in velvet grapes to match my finished scarf.-stash Bell-sleeve shrug (beatnik patterns) ~using wool-ease in blue mist Irish Hiking Scarf (helloyarn) ~using ? Super Easy Leg Warmers (Last-Minute Knitted Gifts) ~using woolease in dark rose heather Airy Scarf (Last-Minute Knitted Gifts) ~using KidSilk Haze Cabled Purse (Last-Minute Knitted Gifts) ~using Koigu Merino Crepe Men's Zipped Raglan for hubby (Last-Minute Knitted Gifts) ~using bulky kettle-dyed wool from handpaintedyarn.com Very Cool V-Neck (Hip Knits) ~using KnitPicks Merino Style in Pine Too Cute Cowl Neck Sweater (Hip Knits) ~using KnitPicks Andean Silk in Sangria Danica (Knitty) ~using ? Mrs Beeton (Knitty) ~using ? -------------------------------------------------- This list doesn't include all the awesome crochet patterns on my list! So what to do? I really want to knit myself a sweater AND a shawl so I guess I choose the Flower Basket Shawl and Tubey. I'll probably do Mrs Beeton and the Branching Out scarf as side projects. Now to order my yarn.......... hmmm...maybe after Christmas. If some of my family members happen to read my blog which other than my sis, it would shock me to the bone, I would really love a KnitPicks Gift Certificate for Christmas!!! I'd tell ya what I've been working on, but since I don't know if he reads my blog, I better wait till after the holidays. Don't want to ruin my surprise you know. "For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but grace." Romans 6:14 Knit into Him, Rebecca

1 Comments:

Blogger Elabeth said...

I see you want to make that Danica Scarf from Knitty. Any Noro yarn is seriously awesome for entrelac. I'm using Keruyon to make the lady eleanor entrelac stole from Scarf Style and it's turning out great.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home